BIGGEST WISH stamp set

I used these vibrant Bermuda Bay, Blackberry Bliss, Rich Razzleberry papers and inks with Delightful Dijon and Very Vanilla to make these simle clip cards with crooked angles and matching twines. I came upon an open package of Bohemian Designer Series Papers by Stampin'Up! and there was already coordinating cardstock cut up inside with a couple of rolls of washi tape and my stamaratus I managed to finish what I must have started at my good friend Sharon's house in 2016. My original plan was to use a set called Flowering Fields from a sale-A-bration promotion but it's 2022. The cards are very busy but the papers did all the matching job for me. I am quite happy about how they have turned out. Here are a few of them

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm seeing STARS

Watercolour Trio Class