Boat leaves Deep Cove at 5:30 p.m. (there is safe overnight parking available) returning after lunch October 14th
Rustic cabins have bunkbeds for you and your friends (have your own cabin) or sleep in the lodge room with a friend(only 7 available on a first pay, first get choice) Bringing a baby, definitely book a lodge room!
Free make & take: for you to make
Sightseeing: There are hiking trails available for you to use. YOu can also sit on the dock and relax beside the ocean! (Or just stay indoors and scrapbook!)
Cost: under $200
Please send a cheque to:
Please send a cheque to:
Food: Price includes Friday foods, Saturday breakfast, lunch & dinner, and Sunday brunch plus snacks and desserts. If you need more snacking, bring some goodies- there is also a fridge to use if you want to bring dips etc. Bring your own candy, chips, chocolate.
We set up tables for you and your friends to sit together and spread out your stuff. Not a scrapbooker? NO problem! We've had knitters along, too! Also the room downstairs has tons of natural light and plenty of electrical outlets if you are a quilter or want to sew. You would need to bring your machine and the supplies for your projects. Bring a pair of slippers along for walking around in the hall. Besides lots of light there is a nice view of the water too. We can bring ironing board and my cordless iron for you if you let us know. Six or Twelve foot of tables available depending on need.
1. Bring all your bedding (sleeping bag, bed sheets and pillow)
2. Don't forget your SLIPPERS (they are super comfy and are mandatory in the lodge)
3. Don't forget your toiletries and towels
4. There is a fridge in case you need to bring some food that needs to be kept cold, like dips for chips.
5. There is a dvd and tv, so if you want to watch a movie bring it up!
I have Couples Retreat to watch this weekend!
6. Bring some snackies, if you want/need munchies between meals.
The directions for driving:
1. Drive west on Highway #1 towards North Vancouver
2. Take the Second Narrows Bridge and stay in the right hand lane
3. Take the first exit right after the bridge- Dollarton Highway and drive east
4. Stay on that road, it will take you right into Deep Cove
5. Once in Deep Cove, you will see a glimmer of ocean ahead- keep driving
6. You will drive into a sort of round-about and turn right.
7. Take the first left road, which will take you down to the docks
8. You can unload your car there- then drive back up and park along the road
9. Nobody has ever had anything stolen from their vehicle, but make sure that you don't leave anything inviting inside
10. Please give yourselves plenty of time to get there- the boat will leave at 5:30 p.m. It takes about 10-15 minutes to unload your car and then drag everything down to the dock. It takes another 10-20 minutes to load everything.
Please try to get there by 5:00 so we can start loading right away. Please be aware that it is Friday, and rush hour, so leave early :) Looking forward to a creative, relaxing weekend spent with some fabulous ladies!
Optional Classes available for Scrapbooking and Cardmaking