Watercolour Trio Class



The soft and beautiful colors of the Watercolor Trio Class will add a touch of elegance to every occasion!

Contact me to book this class in July or August!
Supplies:
• Stamps: Watercolor Trio
• Ink: Sahara Sand, Baja Breeze and Chocolate Chip CLassic inks and White Craft ink
• Paper: Sahara Sand CS, Baja Breeze CS, Chocolate Chip CS,Whisper White CS and Medium Whisper White envelopes• Accessories: Sticky Strip, Snail adhesive, Stampin’ Dimensionals,Chocolate Chip Satin ribbon (or Early Espresso satin ribbon),Linen Thread, Clear Rhinestone brads, Grid paper, paper snips, mat pack, paper-piercing tool, bone folder, Stamp-a-ma-jig, Stampin’ Scrub and Mist, paper trimmer and Scoring blade, Stamping Sponges, Sponge Daubers, Oval Extra Large punch, Scallop Edge border punch,Big Shot, Strampin' Up! Lattice Embossing Folder, 3/16” Corner Rounder punch

Comments

...Darlene said…
Nice set of cards! I love that set.
Gabrielle said…
Very pretty! I think it's a great set of cards that shows off that stamp set quite well. Now I want it! LOL!
Gabbie
scraphappygabbie.blogspot.com
Maxine said…
I love your set of cards. I couldn't find a follwer button though. Did I miss it?
www.maxinestamps.blogspot.com
Great Cards... I'm a new follower - http://www.stampwab.com
Jessica Ying said…
wow...very nice work!

Just started following. Mine is www.yoyostamping.com
Amanda said…
Love these cards. Hope we get this stamp set soon over the pond!! Thank you for your lovely comment about my Playing with Inks class on my blog - made my day!!

Popular posts from this blog

I'm seeing STARS