big news

We had a baby girl september 6th at 01:33am weighing 7lbs!Publish Post

Comments

Created by Kath said…
Congratulations! Hope all is well.
Congratulations!

Just stopping by to let you know that I am now following you from Stampin' Connection.
Hope you will follow me too at
www.queenbeascraps.blogspot.com
Morgan said…
congrats on the baby!!!
i'm following you from SC! my blog is http://stampcravings.blogspot.com
thanks! :)
Congratulations!!!!!! I am now following you from SC. Thanks for blessing my day. :)
www.southerncaliforniastamper.blogspot.com
helloholley said…
Congrats to you on your new little one!!!! I'm following from SC!!!
Many Blessings!
Eileen Lang said…
Congratulations. What a wonderful time. Following you from SC.
She's beautiful! Congratulations
Sheila said…
Congrats! So beautiful.

Popular posts from this blog

I'm seeing STARS

Watercolour Trio Class