Do you like it?

I have renamed my blog and added a banner. What do you think? Does anybody really read this?
I recently gave birth to a beautiful baby girl. We chose the name Paisley Orange for her. She was born on her daddy's birthday November 11th with a full head of hair and remained in hospital well into December. We are so happy to have her home with us now and doing just fine. What a blessing AND my husbands tumour is gone! He is regaining his strength and counting his blessings, cherishing his family and slowing things down and falling in love with baby. I am so grateful to a caring Heavenly Father and His Beloved Son and look forward to having five children. Isn't that crazy! I don't know when it happened but it did and it is a ton of work. Now to carve out some time for stamping and blogging again! Happy 2014! We had very exciting holidays at our house.
 with her Amma
 With Tiny and the Bear who is all glassy eyed and is sick with colds.
 Proud big brother is twelve now with a mustache. This was taken at Royal Columbian Hospital where she received such good care in New Westminster, British Columbia, Canada.
 Paisley with the Kissing Bandit
Anastasia and her loose tooth sticking out. 
Check out my hairdo! Insane.


 She is surrounded by pillows and blankets and sisterly love.
 Affectionately known as Pineapple by her Daddy.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm seeing STARS

Watercolour Trio Class