THE TREASURE HUNT IS ON!

You've been waiting – and here it is!    March 1st to May 12th. 

The Grand Prize is $150 in Stampin' Up! product for the lucky winner!!

Treasure Box: Clue: Ribbon


Ribbon, ribbon craft, ruffled, ribbon, seam binding, scallop dots, taffeta, stitched satin
you can add it to the rim or just on a whim! Watch my blog for more projects including RIBBONs, kittens, mittens, chicken and hopefully if you are not already you'll be smitten with ribbon!
I will feature projects and include some fun ideas with Stampin'Up! Ribbon and more! 




GATHER YOUR CLUES & ENTER TO WIN!
#1 Visit each blog! 
Be sure to note the address or bookmark it or PIN IT! so you can revisit to see
more amazing projects or use some for inspiration. 
Look closely at the cards! You can easily miss details by dismissing items will colour combinations outside your comfort zone or images you don't love love love. Stop! Even the most simple projects can get your creative juices flowing. Beleive it! TRUTH
Sometimes por quality images or lighting stop me but then I see something tote-fab that I didn't notice at first glance. This happens to me often. We tend to forget each and every project can be used as a map or layout. You can use those colours together or ribbon like that or stamping technique on your next creation! 
I slowly figured out how to swap out items and/or images I do not own and produce something that may or may not be similar. 
Think about it next time. 
#2 Look for the yellow treasure box
#3 Note the clue and whose blog you are on! or just Pin it to a Late Night Stampers Treasure Hunt Board on Pintrest if your into that. 
#4 Collect FIFTY clues and email me your results at 
STAMPINGBETTY AT HOTMAIL DOT COM
List each clue AND where you found it and remember to include your own name and address and website/blog/fb page/twitter whatever you're into or nothing if you're laying low. 
Entries will be check and included in the drawing for the grand prize! 
MAY 12TH is the deadline, at midnight. 
Winner announced May FIFTEEN on all blogs in the game! 
Right now we don't have 50 blogs participating but soon we will! 
If you email your clues to me I will give you a bonus prize! 

An awesome free kit from one of my classes for you to use at home! with stamps included! and instructions! $25 value

Now get moving Stampin'Peeps!

1/2" Seam Binding Ribbon
1/2" SEAM BINDING RIBBON
1/2" Scallop Dots Ribbon
1/2" SCALLOP DOTS RIBBON
1/8" Taffeta Ribbon
1/8" TAFFETA RIBBON
3/8" Taffeta Ribbon
3/8" TAFFETA RIBBON
3/8" Stitched Satin Ribbon
3/8" STITCHED SATIN RIBBON
3/8" Ruffled Ribbon
3/8" RUFFLED RIBBON
Baker's Twine
BAKER'S TWINE
1/4" Stitched Grosgrain Ribbon
1/4" STITCHED GROSGRAIN RIBBON
Other Ribbons & Trim
OTHER RIBBONS & TRIM

  

Which one is your favorite? 

Comments

lisa808 said…
Thanks for the fun hop. I just sent you my list.

The seam binding is my favorite as it is easy to make bows.

Popular posts from this blog

I'm seeing STARS

Watercolour Trio Class