Thanks from New Westminster, British Columbia

Here's a QUICK card I made for a friend. I had so much fun making it! I'm not sure it isn't too busy but I was inspired by this card by Miss Kimberly Van Diepen at www.stampinbythesea.com. I love her energy and her style. I used Soft Suede Cardstock, silver embossing powder, Delicate Doilies Set, Cherry Cobbler Cardstock, Vellum with the Chevron folder, twine, a clearish button with a paper button behind it made with Sweet Buttons Embosslit die. Then I added some Taffeta Soft Suede Ribbon and Crochet Trim plus Hearts a Flutter Framelits of the banner shapes, a staple, adhesive and some Christmas Candlelight DSP with scraps of Orchard Harvest and a couple strips of Urban Oasis DSP from 2009 and a Sale-A-Bration Stamp set Sentiment to top it off stamped in Soft Suede ink. Whew that was a lot of supplies but I had them gathered before I started. I love buttons!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm seeing STARS

Watercolour Trio Class