4u card Sneek Peek

Here's a sneek peek at some products from the Holiday Mini coming up! I love them! This is an easy card: 
For You card 

Stamps
Perfectly Preserved Stamp SetPaper
Lucky Limeade Card Stock
More Mustard Card Stock
Very Vanilla Card Stock
Orchard Harvest Designer Series Paper
Whisper White Square Envelopes
Ink
Classic Stampin' Spots
Early Espresso Stampin' Write Marker
Island Indigo Stampin' Write Marker
Lucky Limeade Stampin' Write Marker
More Mustard Stampin' Write Marker
Accessories & Tools
Linen Thread
Naturals Designer Buttons
Stampin' Dimensionals
Essentials Paper-Piercing Pack
Paper-Piercing Tool
Big Shot
Cannery Set Framelits Dies
I can't wait to try it! I'll use my wood grain folder instead because I do not have this designer paper yet. I will also swap the other patterns out and use buttons from my collection. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm seeing STARS

Watercolour Trio Class