Paper Crafter Customer Q & A

Question:
I really don't have time to host a Stampin' Up! party in my home.  How can I receive hostess benefits without having an in-home party?
This is something I hear a lot but honestly the workshop is the best way to increase your benefits AND have a ton of fun. I wish someone would have told me, "You will love these products! They are so great! They sell themselves." 

Answer:
There are a couple of ways you can receive hostess benefits without hosting a Stampin' Up! party in your home.
  • A catalog party is a great way to earn hostess benefits.  As your demonstrator, I can send you a copy of our Idea Book and Catalog plus highlight specials going on and get things ready for you to show friends and family for you to collect orders along with payment information. With a qualifying total of $200 or more in product sales, you will receive the benefits based on your total. Upon receipt, I can process your order online and have it shipped directly to you so that you can distribute the orders to your friends and family. I can provide you with the easy to assemble make & takes and demonstration and YOU can teach your friends! 
  • If you purchase a total of $200 or more through my website you will be eligible for hostess rewards which is the term for benefits through online orders.
  • You can be a hostess for a class and your people can pay a small fee and make a matching set to take home, envelopes and all. I have several ideas and sets already made for you to choose from. You can choose the theme and let me know if there are any techniques you would like to learn. I need a minimum of four besides yourself please. 
If you are interested in either of these options contact me right away and we can get excited together! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm seeing STARS

Watercolour Trio Class