My Digital Studio EXCITEMENT!

My Digital Studio is an intuitive digital design software featuring Stampin’ Up!’s exclusive artwork, colors, and templates. The options are ENDLESS! Flash cards, Cupcake toppers, Quiet books, Swatch Books, Invitations and the list goes on! Be the designer and create unique photo books, cards, calendars, and more—which you can then print using Stampin’ Up!’s print services, or save to DVD, e-mail, or upload to your email or blog!  You can make your own fabulous One Sheet Wonder sets, Tags, Menus, Boxes, Card Candy, Displays for parties and MORE! Matching, matching, matching, that's what I love about My Digital Studio. It includes tons of images to get you started and new downloads come out EVERY week! Tuesdays just got better for me!  
I am so excited about this product and YOU can try it out first for FREE! I love how you can customize it to fit your needs! Your favorite stamp set retiring? Get the digital version! Add colouring, buttons, brads, paper flowers, mist, ribbon and ANY embellishment after you print it out on card stock in your printer OR have it printed yourself through Stampin'Up! or a variety of other services such as Walmart, Staples and the like. Lately I've been making kits with it too! I just included a sheet of card stock and matching card bases, a little ribbon and some die cuts! Voila a kit that can serve a variety of occasions. I love it! Stay tuned for more samples with this medium or try it for yourself! HERE!
There are fabulous resources for this program too, including forums, videos, samples and instructions! 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm seeing STARS

Watercolour Trio Class