Create Something Everyday: Demonstrator for a Day Discount!


Demonstrators receive a 20% discount EVERY DAY on their orders. Some people become Stampin' Up! Demonstrators *just* for the discount (and they are totally allowed to do that!).
TODAY ONLY, I'm giving you a little taste of that amazing discount!
Local orders - just place through me by emailing stampingbetty@hotmail.com or calling me at 6045239839 and you'll receive the 20% discount instantly! This only applies to orders placed today and through me.
Online Orders - not local? That doesn't mean you can't get the discount! If you place an online order through me at www.newwestmommy.stampinup.net I will send you (via mail) a money order within the week of the 20% discount on your order. The Stampin' Up! ordering website does not handle discounts for individual demonstrators so I must do it this way.
THE 20% DISCOUNT ENDS SATURDAY, MARCH 26th AT 11:59PM EST.
Have fun shopping and every order I receive today will get entered into a drawing for the $400 hostess pack of the Fresh Vintage stamp set, a pack of the Everyday Enchantment Designer Series paper, and the Everyday Enchantment Ribbon and Brad pack!
PS - For this image Holly VanDyne used the One Big Sale-a-Bration CD (FREE with a $50 order) and item number 127220! This was her brilliant idea! You can also try the My Digital Studio, our fabulous Scrapbooking Software for 30 days with no commitment FREE! Clearance Rack items also get you Sale-A-Bration benefits! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm seeing STARS

Watercolour Trio Class