a couple cards that feel like love...

I love the Stampin'Up! glass glitter and had a bit of fun with it on this card! I like using Crystal Effects to adhere it. I also used a the Greet Card Kids stamp set, Black Satin Ribbon and my Big Shot for the polka dot background and to cut the circle and scallop. I made a ton of these until my glass glitter was just about empty! Valentine's Day is long gone but these cards make it less than a distant memory for me. 
I could not resist throwing in a photo of my six month old with her 2 year old sister hamming it up for the camera. 
I hope you like this card made with the Vintage Wallpaper Textured Impressions Embossing Folder and my brayer using Real Red, Silver and Whisper White Cardstock. I also used the Decorative Label Punch with the stamps from Charming and Artistic Etchings. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm seeing STARS

Watercolour Trio Class