Greenhouse Gala class

Bright colors, bold patterns & a vintage texture create an eye-catching combination that is sure to elicit a “wow” from everyone who sees it. In this class you’ll use the Greenhouse Gala DP, Friends Never Fade stamp set and Vintage Wallpaper textured impressions folder to create these four gorgeous cards for $20. They can be done as 'Thank-you' cards, switched to birthday or other celebrations as well. If you want to include stamp set it is an additional $20{wood mount} or $15{acrylic mount} and $5 will be deducted from your class fee or you can use it as a credit on your next order. Class Dates are August 27th in the evening and August 28th in the afternoon at my home in New Westminster, British Columbia, Canada. This show can however be taken on the road as well if you have a group and would like to do it at your house. 


Please email me to arrange a time and location for this class: I still have kits left! 

Supplies
• Stamps: Friends Never Fade 
• Ink: Baja Breeze, Chocolate Chip, Daffodil Delight, Real Red, Pear Pizzazz,and Pumpkin Pie
• Paper: Whisper White CS, Baja Breeze CS, Pear Pizzazz CS, Greenhouse Gala DP 
• Accessories: adhesive, Stampin’ Dimensionals, 2-way glue pen, mini glue dots, Certainly Celery ribbon, brads, glitter, grid paper, paper snips, Mat Pack, paper-piercing tool, bone folder, stamping sponges, Stampin’ Mist and Scrub, paper cutter and scoring blade, Scallop Edge border punch, 3/16” corner punch, Big Shot, Vintage Wallpaper embossing folder; Non SU supplies: ruler and pencil
I love it! all images copyright Stampin'Up!
















Express Group Pic


Comments

Kimberly said…
great cards! i love the gala dsp :)

i'm now following you from sc

http://faithhopeandlovedesigns.blogspot.com/
Good Luck with your class! I'm now following you. Hope you will follow me too.
Norma
www.stampingaweigh.blogspot.com
Andrea said…
I'm following you from SC, Great cards!!

http://andreahook.blogspot.com/
Cindy said…
I hope your class was a smashing success! Just became a follower through SC. Hope you'll follow me, too! http://www.heartsdelightcards.blogspot.com/
Penny Hanuszak said…
Hi I'm now following you from SC. Hope you will follow me too. My blog is called Penny Tokens and you can find me at:
http://pennytokensstampinspot.blogspot.com.

Good luck with your class.
Chanda said…
So pretty! Thank you for sharing! I am one of your followers from Stampin' Connection. (I'm the one that started the Follow Me thread) I have a small favor to ask, please. I had to switch over my website (it used to be BellevueStampingClub) and lost all of my followers from SC. Would you be so kind as to go to my new site listed below and RE-follow me, please? You may have to copy and paste the link. Thanks so much! I really appreciate it!

Chanda Stehlik
www.OneCraftyMommy.com

Popular posts from this blog

I'm seeing STARS

Watercolour Trio Class