Island Oasis Class

What a wonderful way to bring in the summer! This bright and colourful DP is such a beautiful way to celebrate any holiday this summer!
Supplies
• Stamps: Tropical Party and A Little Birthday Cheer
• Ink: Basic Black, Basic Brown, Tempting Turquoise, Rose Red, Old Olive and Pumpkin Pie Classic inks
• Paper: Island Oasis DP, Tempting Turquoise CS, Pumpkin Pie CS, Whisper White CS and Note Cards
• Accessories: Sticky Strip, Snail adhesive, Stampin’ Dimensionals,2-way glue pen, mini glue dots, Dotto, 1/4" Pumpkin Pie Grosgrain ribbon, 1/2" Pumpkin pie Striped Grosgrain ribbon, Antique Brass Eyelets, silver brads, Dazzling Diamonds glitter, Grid paper, paper snips, mat pack, paper-piercing tool, bone folder, Stamp-a-ma-jig, Stampin’ Scrub and Mist, paper cutter, Cutter Kit,Stamping Sponges, 1 3/8" circle punch, Scallop Edge punch,Modern Label punch, blender pens, Crop-A-Dile; Non SU supplies: ruler and pencil


Comments

Julie Marshall said…
First, this card set is Fabulous! I just might need to case these ;) Secondly, thanks for stopping by and informing me that my favorite Rose Red Ribbon is retiring. I didn't think that was even possible, so I didn't really look. I noticed there are no Rose Red Ribbons now. I'm soooo sad :(
Chanda said…
These are really petty!

I'd like to follow you, but cannot seem to find your Followers Button. :)

chanda stehlik
www.bellevuestampingclub.com
Julie said…
Betty, what a fabulous set of cards. And I love the "purse" It looks like a pillow box die??? Then again compared to the cards it would be too big to be that particular die. Did you make it from scratch? Totally intrigued :-)

Julie Babcock
www.craftasticpassion.com
Unknown said…
Betty, your card classes look great. I love the titles. Would love for you to check out my blog
www.papercreationsbykaren.blogspot.com

Popular posts from this blog

I'm seeing STARS

Watercolour Trio Class