Congratulations Robyn and Jeff!

I was asked to prepare two cards with flower themes for a friends bridal shower last weekend. We needed ones we could do most of the preparations ahead of time so ladies could slap them together quickly as although the bride loves scrapbooking and cardmaking it was not the focus of the shower. The shower had a garden theme and the decorations were very pretty in red like roses and a dark purple. I had fun making up the kits for these sweet and simple cards that could be put together and stamped by beginners and loved by novices as well. The great thing was I was able to bring minimum supplies and not worry about sales and just enjoy the company of the other women and look forward to stamping with them. Several of them had experience and were past customers. I love the colours and am pleased with how the cards turned out.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm seeing STARS

Watercolour Trio Class