Inpired by Stampin'Success!




I absolutely love this card so I made three! Stampin'Sucess is demonstrator magazine sent out to us monthly by Stampin'Up! It's full of product information, techniques, suggestions and samples. It inspires and motivates! I look forward to seeing it in my mailbox every month even though it is available earlier on line. There is nothing like holding that paper for me! I save every one of them. The aren't very fat but they are very full! A similar card was featured with instructions but no photos except the front using some of the same and some different stamps sets here. I love how it 'pops'It's not as complicated as the one in our magazine but it was very challenging! I used my home made glimmer mist, my corner rounder, blender pens, a Sizzix Big Shot die called Scribbles & Swirls. Also I used some Kiwi Kiss, Baja Breeze, Pink Pirouette Cardstock as well as some Pretty in Pink Gingham ribbon. The Stampin'Up! stamp sets I used include Fifth Avenue Floral, God's Beauty(hostess) and Great Friend

Comments

Kathy said…
This is just beautiful!!

Popular posts from this blog

I'm seeing STARS

Watercolour Trio Class