NINETY NINE



Here's the birthday card I made for my Grandma who turned 99 today! Imagine! For the first time I used my home made glimmer mist on the chipboard numbers and stuck them to a prints pack covered tag, did a little stamping and added some ribbon and voila! I made it nice and big so she could read it easily. We had a nice little visit with tea and cake and I found out my children definitely do not like Christmas cake, not really a surprise. She looks really good for her age even though it's difficult for her to get around and harder for her to see and hear. She is still living on her own in her little house. She really enjoyed seeing the little girls because she had all boys. I hope she lives to be one hundred!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm seeing STARS

Watercolour Trio Class