Big Shot Special



Big Shot with the standard cutting pad and the multipurpose platform and one die to get started for $120 with no additional taxes or shipping costs today only. I am giving the option of the Buttons, Daisy, Swirls Scribbles or Sparkle die included for free. See the photo? All four could be added for an additional $20 It should arrive within two weeks and then you will have the basics to get started. This is a good opportunity if you would like to get started with a die cut machine that takes only a little of your elbow grease and imagination. The thing I like about it is it cuts through a HUGE variety of materials (from fabrics to plastic to chipboard to aluminum, the list goes on) and multiple pieces of cardstock and it works with everybody else's products for cutting and embossing too. The other companies cannot boast that their machines work with all the other peoples brands. Both starter kits can also be ordered today only at their printed price without the usual additional shipping costs (10%) and taxes (12%) from me. They can be viewed here along with all the shapes. I think this is a great machine with tons of options for crafting. The possibilities are endless but our budgets aren't as wide open so I wanted to give you or anyone who contacts me Monday December 23rd this opportunity to save. I don't often have the luxury of giving out huge discounts currently so I hope some of you can take advantage of this offer. If you purchase a Big Shot from SU! Demonstrator you will be getting top notch customer service and instruction that you can't get from a retail chain.
If you decide to purchase additional accessories later they are available from a variety of sources and I will also have many available. Please pass this email on and if one of your friends buys a Big Shot from me I will give you a rubber reward. I can accept cash, cheque and credit card and I can ship anywhere in Canada so please keep that in mind. Today is the last day of free shipping so act fast if you want to own the BIG SHOT!
Betty-Ann Manghi
604 523 9839

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm seeing STARS

Watercolour Trio Class