Stampin'Up!demonstrator, Mommy of five. This is my creative outlet! There is so much to inspire me.I love learning and sharing with others & really enjoy rubber stamps, ink, scissors and glue...
My favorite Christmas Cards
Get link
Facebook
X
Pinterest
Email
Other Apps
Here's a couple of my favorite Christmas cards but I only made two. They were designed by Kwerner. Check out her make a card Monday! She's brilliant! All images copyright Stampin'Up!
Your cards are so beautiful! I just wanted to mention while the craft racks aren't exactly portable, they are free standing. Mine just sits on my desk so technically I could pick it up and pack it in the van to go somewhere. I would just put it with the back side down so the ink pads wouldn't dump. :-)
Stampin' Up! is launching new products in July as part of their Online Exclusives, including the "Perfectly Pears" suite and coordinating Mossy Meadow ribbon. Additionally, there's a new kit collection.
I think I was feeling nostalgic for Ruby Red, River Rock, Soft Sky and Bayou Blue when I started this set. I wanted to create something not at all feminine but it didn't turn out as particularily masculine. I only had scraps of River Rock and was lacking in matching ribbon as well so it was a bit more challenging than I anticipated. I planned to use a the inks that matched and a stamp set I really like and have been hanging on to since Spring 2008 {pictured below} but once I got my Big Shot and my Stars #2 Die out all the plans changed. This set was offered with a 5"x5" little album and papers and cardstock stickers in Pumkin and Olive and Bashful Blue which I also still have a few pieces left from now that I think about it. I feel some more inspiration coming on. I enjoyed the kit so much because I made a lovely little album for my elderly cousin Eda with a collection of photos from her yearly family picnics. I put the finishing touches on it in the car on the way there ...
Comments