Trois pour toi Punch Box Still Available

Punch a Bunch

The Three for You Punch Box is still available and I think it's a pretty good value considering it comes with three Stampin'Spots the three flower punch which is valued at $21.95 and the stamp set to match. This set comes with Basic Black, Purely Pomegranate and Wild Wasabi inks. The two latter colours are not even available in that size to order yet. Pictured above is a note card I made with the free textured love notes that were offered with the punch kit last month. The tin and 9 stamps and punch and inks retail for $62.95 and for September I will order you 15 love notes and envelopes in the Soft Sky, Rose Red and Very Vanilla colours. That is 5 of each colour for free out of my pocket just because I think this is a nice punch kit and a good value already. Act now I won't offer this forever but the punch kit will be available until the end of the year. All images copyright Stampin'Up! Uh oh it looks like I need to clean my bedroom windows better.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm seeing STARS

Watercolour Trio Class