Weekend Cards

All images copyright Stampin'Up!

I was going to use Doodle this to make this card but then I decided to use Priceless with punches and purples. For some reason I never seem to use purples and have lots so I am forcing myself to enjoy them but I find it hard to match them up. I had better visit the excellent SU!Color Combos Website. Also I have been experimenting with rectangular cards lately especially one made from 6"x6" paper. I also love the love note size {3"x3"}

I really like how these turned out, especially the bottom one which is almost just like one from the Australian Stampin'Up! catalogue except I mixed it up so don't think I reinvented the wheel {as Dunja always says}or anything. I used the Priceless set again and the square punch. The cardstock is Rose Red with Groovy Guava, Wild Wasabi and Taken with Teal. I don't have all the new Inks so I used were Rose Red, Cameo Coral, Garden Green and Mellow Moss together and Soft Sky or was it Cool Caribbean? Now I am not sure. The brads are Making Memories and the ribbon is from the dollar store and attached with a mini glue dot. Hope you like it as much as I do.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm seeing STARS

Watercolour Trio Class