It's a purse! It's paper!



It's Bashful Blue and Bayou Blue with some Soft Sky! The ribbons are from last year's winter mini catalogue. The stamp sets used are Be Happy and Polka Dots and Petals. It's very tiny and holds 3" x 3" cards! We'll be making something like this at our next class. This one was done with Bashful Blue and Bayou Blue papers and the same inks including the Soft Sky. The ones we'll be using are Kraft paper and I got a hold of a petals wheel so I don't think it will look nearly so busy. Will post, blog you laters alligators. All images copyright Stampin'Up!

Comments

Vicki Chrisman said…
Hey, thanks for coming by my blog! You do beautiful work!
Abra Leah Cross said…
So cute!

Thanks for visiting my blog. :)
Mrs. Nancy G said…
It's ADORABLE!
:-)
Risa said…
Awesome!
Malieta:)

Popular posts from this blog

I'm seeing STARS

Watercolour Trio Class