Explosion Box








I finally filled my Petals & Paisleys explosion box! I am so glad these papers were picked up in Stampin'Up's Fall~Winter Collection. I really enjoyed making another one of these boxes and this time I decorated the top a little different as you can see. It is getting a little rickety so I might add some cardstock to the bottom and stamp it up using the Polka Dots & Petals stamp set. We'll see. I really like this paper pack especially because there is one design which is a big sheet that comes with a few of the different patterns that are in the other papers on one 12 x 12 sheet making it perfect for using on a page with little else or with an 8 X 10 photo which I have yet to do actually but enjoy daydreaming about it. I think the fact that I love it's backside is also holding me back. Also the big word makes a perfect title. All images copyright Stampin'Up!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm seeing STARS

Watercolour Trio Class