Breast Cancer Fundraiser Card Class





Breast Cancer Fundraiser with Elaine and friends at Sea Ridge Bays in Whiterock. I love my first mother-in-law. She's a wonderful card maker and very creative. Her and her sisters and friends and daughters put on a wonderful event. Great company, great lunch, great door prizes and great cards. I had so much fun and met lots of interesting ladies. It sure was nice to see some people I really like and haven't seen for so long. Here are a few of the cards we made. I even won a prize! It was just lovely. I was so impressed. Can you tell by my gushing? These ladies are so good at what they do. They are all about papers as well as stamps. We used so many nice papers and textured cardstocks. I really like making 6"x6" cards. Can you see the little tiny beads on the third card? They were a little tricky to attach but I love them. I also love the turquoise and dark brown combination on the last one.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm seeing STARS

Watercolour Trio Class