Have you seen the retirement list?



The new Fall/Winter Preview catalog is coming out soon! There are new added colors, new brads, and new stamp sets! The retirement list (click to see) is long this time-240 sets to make way for a twice yearly catalog so we can all have the latest and the newest available. This gives Stampin'Up! the ability to change and bring us what we want quicker. For me I like classics but it's fun to see new stuff too. Check the list to see if there's anything on your wish list that won't be available after June and get ready for a lot of brand new irresistible goodies to come. I can't get enough of these designer papers lately as you can tell by my criss cross apple sauce card. All images copyright Stampin'Up!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm seeing STARS

Watercolour Trio Class