Spring Fever



I remember getting a report card that said, "I think Betty-Ann has a bit of Spring Fever." I became very worried thinking I had some kind of condition I didn't know about. I approached my mom and demanded to know what was wrong with me. She laughed and explained the true meaning of spring fever and I was not happy. Apparently my teacher thought I was slacking off and of course I was also labeled as a 'chatterbox'. As a very young girl this didn't help me or so I thought...
Here's the scoop on the promotion:
SPRING FEVER PROMOTION - 50% OFF 1 ITEM

You'll save a bundle during March with Stampin' Up!'s Spring Fever Promotion!
From March 1 through March 31, you'll get 50%off any one item in the new Spring Mini Catalog when you purchase the Polka Dots & Paisley Bundle!

Click HERE for more details!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm seeing STARS

Watercolour Trio Class