Stampin' Up! Inspiration Project


Hello friends,

When I flip the calendar to August, it signals to me that the end of summer is nearing, schools are getting ready to start up, and all the fun traditions of fall are coming soon. I don't want to wish summer away too soon though, so I hope you enjoy the sunshine and some fun, creative, relaxation time this month!

August also means that it's time to shop with Bonus Days rewards earned in July. Yay - free stampin' goodies! This month is also a great time to consider joining my team. Being a demonstrator is fun, you get extra free products in your kit this month, and can pre-order from the 2019 Holiday Catalogue now! Find out more here or contact me to chat about the opportunity.

I'm sharing a gorgeous Gilded Designer Series Paper Technique with you for this month's tutorial. I can't wait to see what you create with it! I hope your August is off to a spectacular start!

~ Betty

Perennial Essence Designer Series Paper149100
Price$15.75

The Perennial Essence Designer Series Paper features hand-painted impressionistic imagery in rich colours. 

* 12 sheets of patterned paper: 2 each of 6 double-sided designs
* 12" x 12" (30.5 x 30.5 cm)
* Acid free
* Lignin free

Product colours: Balmy Blue, Blackberry Bliss, Blueberry Bushel, Calypso Coral, Crushed Curry, Flirty Flamingo, Mossy Meadow, Old Olive, Petal Pink, So Saffron, Whisper White

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm seeing STARS

Watercolour Trio Class