Good morning my stampin’ friends! Stampin’ Up! has a NEW Deal of the Week and I think you are going to flip over this one! You could carry A N Y T H I N G in this bag! I love it! 25% off helps too! Check it OUT:

Sizzix Big Shot Doctor’s Bag

Carry your Big Shot machine, cutting pads, and dies in stunning style. This black-and-white checked doctor’s bag makes storing and transporting your Big Shot machine easy and convenient. It has handles for carrying and a shoulder strap for when your hands are full of other crafting supplies.
item #113474
Regular Price: 103.95
Special Price: $72.99
Your Savings: 30.96! WOW!
This offer is only good starting today through Monday, July 13th, 9:50am! This is a GREAT savings for you. Don’t miss out! You can place an online order HERE or email your order to me!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm seeing STARS

Watercolour Trio Class