inspirational pants




The pants and the cards that followed. Happy Birthday Jilian and Dhat! You're two now! All images copyright Stampin'Up! I am not sure how happy I am with these cards but we have two birthday parties for tomorrow. When I picked out these pants for Jilian I thought about Chocolate Chip, Creamy Caramel, Red, and Bashful Blue and decided I would make a card with those colours so here are my efforts. Today I was let loose in Please Mum to get the gifts and more....It was so exciting. Marvin got a warm jacket and I just pray and remind constantly that he won't lose this one. It is huge on him so it should last a long time if it doesn't get left on the ferries or at the community center, playground, children's festival, football game, you get the idea. I think I could have used a different stamp set for the pants matching card but I am tired and Pocket Silhouettes was handy and screaming to be used.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm seeing STARS

Watercolour Trio Class