Retiring Stamp Sets?




When will the retiring stamp set, dormant stamp set, and discontinued accessories lists be announced?
The retiring stamp sets and the dormant stamp sets will be announced on Sunday, June 15. The discontinued accessories list will be announced on July 21. Accessories, including wheels, will be available only while supplies last.
Orders from the new catalogue will be accepted starting at noon on Monday, August 11, 2008.
Let me know if you would like one and I will set one aside for you. It will also be available online of course. I can't wait to see it! I will let you know as soon as I get mine in my hot little hands but that won't be until after August 1st.
Shelli will be announcing a new product line this week and we are all curious to see just exactly what it is.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm seeing STARS

Watercolour Trio Class