Stampin'Up! Valentines




Here are a couple of Valentine's I been making using my current favorite set Always! The first one on top, uses the five petal flower punch with a jumbo eyelet set with the Crop-A-Dile and various circle punches and some Scenic Route paper on basic black, real red, pretty in pink cardstock with the matching inks too. The second one underneath was a little more time consuming. I used the scallop punch to make the outside edge around the heart with the textured cardstock. I cut up two punched scallop circles and then cut them up some more and attached them to the I used the same colours but I added the whisper white and stamped my own 'paper' to add. The first card gave me the idea for the second one. It's great to make some cards I am so happy with. Last night at work I decorated the office with some of the cards from my vintage Valentine collection. At Christmas one of the girls put stockings on all our lockers in the lunch room and a tablecloth on the table and it almost made you forget you were at work. I didn't have a tablecloth but the lockers look nice. I just love vintage Valentines and will have to do a post on that later. It just started snowing here and even though I don't like driving in it, shoveling it, walking in it, pushing a stroller in it, getting wet and cold in it, I think it looks very pretty coming down and I love to watch!

almost all images copyright Stampin'Up!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm seeing STARS

Watercolour Trio Class