Milk Carton from Stampin'Up! Made in Canada, BC, New Westminster


I had so much fun making this little milk carton. I filled it with Lindt chocolates for a coworker who has gone to India to get married. Congratulations Surveen! Next time I make one I am going to fill it with Whoppers, you know the maltedmilk chocolates. I found them at Toys 'R' Us in Surrey. Seems like I'm hangin'out in Surrey a lot doesn't it? The blue one is from the demonstrator web site. I downloaded the template and made my own. I am sure you can tell which is which. All images copyright Stampin'Up! Contact me if you want a template of your own. The scoring was the only tricky part. I used an 8 1/2" x 11" piece of cardstock but you could use a photocopier to make any size you want. I now remember Whoppers are sickly sweet. Patrick just had to open the bag! Not a good choice for breakfast!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm seeing STARS

Watercolour Trio Class