Stampin'Up!demonstrator, Mommy of five. This is my creative outlet! There is so much to inspire me.I love learning and sharing with others & really enjoy rubber stamps, ink, scissors and glue...
Milk Carton from Stampin'Up! Made in Canada, BC, New Westminster
Get link
Facebook
X
Pinterest
Email
Other Apps
I had so much fun making this little milk carton. I filled it with Lindt chocolates for a coworker who has gone to India to get married. Congratulations Surveen! Next time I make one I am going to fill it with Whoppers, you know the maltedmilk chocolates. I found them at Toys 'R' Us in Surrey. Seems like I'm hangin'out in Surrey a lot doesn't it? The blue one is from the demonstrator web site. I downloaded the template and made my own. I am sure you can tell which is which. All images copyright Stampin'Up! Contact me if you want a template of your own. The scoring was the only tricky part. I used an 8 1/2" x 11" piece of cardstock but you could use a photocopier to make any size you want. I now remember Whoppers are sickly sweet. Patrick just had to open the bag! Not a good choice for breakfast!
I think I was feeling nostalgic for Ruby Red, River Rock, Soft Sky and Bayou Blue when I started this set. I wanted to create something not at all feminine but it didn't turn out as particularily masculine. I only had scraps of River Rock and was lacking in matching ribbon as well so it was a bit more challenging than I anticipated. I planned to use a the inks that matched and a stamp set I really like and have been hanging on to since Spring 2008 {pictured below} but once I got my Big Shot and my Stars #2 Die out all the plans changed. This set was offered with a 5"x5" little album and papers and cardstock stickers in Pumkin and Olive and Bashful Blue which I also still have a few pieces left from now that I think about it. I feel some more inspiration coming on. I enjoyed the kit so much because I made a lovely little album for my elderly cousin Eda with a collection of photos from her yearly family picnics. I put the finishing touches on it in the car on the way there ...
Stampin' Up! is launching new products in July as part of their Online Exclusives, including the "Perfectly Pears" suite and coordinating Mossy Meadow ribbon. Additionally, there's a new kit collection.
Comments