Can't wait to Create!

The little red Honda is smashed up on both ends. On Monday Patrick was rear ended by a 17 year old driving a van. When he hit Pat he was pushed into an SUV so both ends of the car got it. His body is stiff and sore but luckily he wasn't hurt seriously. It was a stressful week though. So we're on the look out for a new work vehicle for Spearhead Janitorial. Too bad that little hatchback was so reliable and compact. Easy come, easy go I guess. Asia has croup so we've been insane with the cold air vaporizer and trips to the doctor. She's been quite cranky and had no voice as well. She can't even cry properly. Fortunately she is breathing better and has her appetite back now. The bugs have been brutal on everyone this year it seems. Thank God for our health and he will bless us. I held a workshop in Aldergrove on Saturday. It was really fun and exhausting. I met and got to know better so many interesting women and a few amphibians and men too. I enjoyed sharing ideas and developing creativity with a new group of people. I have a lot to learn. The more I think about it the more I am convinced Stampin'Up! is mainly designed to Love what you do & Do what you love. The company's design seems inspired. All I am doing is developing friendships along the way, not pushing people to buy buy buy. I love the high quality and versatility of the products and am grateful for the opportunities I have been presented with. I can't wait to create more....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm seeing STARS

Watercolour Trio Class