Build a Bouquet

Hello Honey, Island Indigo, Mellow Moss and Strawberry Slush make a pretty bouquet of flowers using the latest kit from Stampin'Up!
Please bring a glue gun and bone folder and needle nose pliers if you own them.
Last summer I picked up a copy of Martha Stewart Living at my local library and she had an article on making paper flowers. I was so taken with them and wanted to make some. Needless to say with five children ages 1-13 I didn't get a chance until Stampin'Up! came out with a kit. Stay tuned for a class making these lovely flowers....Poppies, Daisies, Chrysanthemums, Roses, Pansies
Create a sophisticated and stylish bouquet in hours! You can put them in a vase or give it away as a bunch. $30 April 24th Whiterock, British Columbia





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm seeing STARS

Watercolour Trio Class