Skip to main content

REBLOG Sandi MacIver


Vintage Verses Chalkboard Technique

She wrote, "Hi Stampers, I have a technique for you today – the CHALKBOARD TECHNIQUE  I[she] created this technique back in November for the Birthday Card Tutorial, and I[she] enjoyed it so much, I[she]have used it quite a few times since, most recently on that stack of Thank you Cards I[she] created last week for my[her] online ordering customers.  Now that they have all received their cards, I’ll[She will] share the Video and PDF file with you for the card.
NOTE – the Vintage Verses Stamp set is not for sale – it’s a beautiful stamp set that you can Earn for FREE with a $60.00 Order during Sale-a-bration! Check it out here! 
VintageVersesChalkboardHere is the card, as you can see, it’s pretty straight forward, but there are a couple of cool little tricks in the video to help you make it quite authentic looking. Didn't she do a lovely job! Read her blog for a fancier version and learn about her Learning Library full of tutorials and instructional videos plus PDF files! 
Sandi MacIver is so inspiring& creative! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm seeing STARS

Watercolour Trio Class