Here's my Just Believe card. I love the colour combination: Concord Crush, Wisteria Wonder, Bashful Blue, Pear Pizzazz. 
Check out this Summer Smooches Suite that will be in the new catalogue with Fabrics, Papers, Stamps, Buttons and more!  It uses Daffodil Delight, Island Indigo, Lucky Limeade, Real Red, Rich Razzleberry, Tangerine Tango, Tempting Turquoise with Whisper White
 Class in a Flash for June will include the Summer Smooches from the new catalogue! I love the bright colours and the coordinating DSP! It will be $20 and include four cards with a lovely  matching box pictured! Those colours are so yummy! 
 Another set Bordering Romance will be in the new catalogue and looks just lovely with pearls and pink! I designed a set of cards using Basic Gray, Baja Breeze and all kinds of pinks using watercolouring techniques, the new framelits and edgelits. We'll combine the stamps from Loving Thoughts and I just love these cards! It's not too often I create something from scratch that I love. I'm my own worst critic! Below is a card using the framelits dies and our impressions folders as well.
 Mmmmm, cupcakes look yummy on paper too! 
Christmas in May? It's on my mind! I'm thinking about my Christmas cards and classes already. With the new catalogue coming out I know there will be some Holiday sets and ideas I would love to try!
  I love the Just Believe stamp set! Here's the next card I want to make. This photo is from a Stampin'Up! event. Unfortunately I do not know who to give the credit to but it's just lovely and I think it's made with plastic wrap and bubbles, a technique I've been wanting to try for ages. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm seeing STARS

Watercolour Trio Class