Join Stampin'Up! in New Westminster, British Columbia, Canada!


Sharing my Stampin’ Up! experiences is something I do feel quite passionately about, yet for some reason I often don’t spend enough time doing it. Probably because I am not sure who exactly wants an opportunity. 
However, whilst I love Stampin’ Up! products, there Is actually one thing I love better and that is sharing creativity with others. It is just so much more satisfying being able to learn ideas from others but also learn about them as people and just make personal connections. I love people! 
Stampin’ Up! as a company actually get this, and really in this day and age its unusual to find a company that not only understands this concept, but makes efforts to support that philosophy. One of Stampin’ Up!s core principles is that ‘People are more important than products’. Few companies would even make that statement, let alone ‘walk the walk’. I really am very grateful that I found Stampin’ Up! and it found me – I feel that what I believe, say and do, are in harmony.
I found a terrific article written about Stampin’ Up!, which I wanted to share with you. I was fascinated to read that philanthropy was a foundation that was built into the company’s culture from it’s early origins more than 23 years ago. When I joined as a Demonstrator 5 years ago, I did carefully study Stampin’ Up! principles and liked what I found. You might be surprised to hear that I did not seek out to be involved in direct sales, it is just Stampin’ Up!s formula for direct sales that suits me. Once my knowledge grew and I felt more confident. Stampin'Up! provides all the training needed through their monthly publication, the website, webinars, worksheets and Stampin'Connection. It feels great to be doing something worthwhile, whilst making friends, creating and having a great time. Click HERE to read the ‘Direct Selling’ Article about Stampin’ Up! – Industry with Heart, Stampin’ Up!: Contagious Compassion by Karen Reagan
Finally, if you are looking for a hobby, a way to meet new friends, a way to fund your hobby, a way to learn a new skill, a part time income or to make a difference in others lives; please consider becoming a Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator with me. Please contact me OR if I am your demonstrator/you are looking for a demonstrator, please learn about joining our wonderful team. Visit my website at www.newwestmommy.stampinup.net. Look where it says JOIN THE FUN! and JOIN NOW. Follow the prompts but first get out your Big Idea Book and Catalogue or bring it up on line here
Primarily we have demonstrators in BC. We are actively seeking demonstrators in other provinces and can support you extremely well from a distance. This offer is available ACROSS Canada! During Sale-A-Bration which is coming to a close this weekend the price is $150 plus there is an additional bonus! Contact me to ask any questions or check out the aforementioned link.

HOW TO JOIN STAMPIN' UP!
Joining anytime is great, but joining now is fabulous!
Join for Just $150!
Choose from our Starter Kits and join during Sale-A-Bration for just $150! You'll receive product and business supplies valued at over $425.
Free Products for the Rest of 2012Besides an amazing price on your starter kit, you'll also get a free pack of Designer Series Paper (excludes Specialty Designer Series Paper) or a digital download every month for the rest of the year! Simply place a demonstrator order each month and you'll be able to choose a qualifying paper or digital download for free! (does not include shipping and handling charges).
Our starter kits are created exclusively for new demonstrators, contain Stampin' Up! essentials you'll need to get started in your new business. You can choose between the standard Starter Kit and the Digital+ Starter Kit. Both Starter Kits are customizable allowing you to choose products that you want to run your business your way
If you'd like to add scrapbooking, home décor, or digital designing to your business, we also offer three ptional add-ons: the Stampin' Memories add-on, the Definitely Decorative add-on, and the My Digital Studio add-on. These add-ons give you a great sampling of products you can use to showcase Stampin' Up!'s Stampin' Memories, Definitely Decorative, and digital designing lines.
HOW TO JOIN STAMPIN' UP!
If you're wondering what comes in our Starter Kits, look to the right. Both the standard Starter Kit and the Digital+ Starter Kit provide a wide assortment of products to help you as you begin your Stampin' Up! business. For $215 you'll receive product and business supplies valued at over $425--just look at all that is included!
If you'd like to add scrapbooking, home décor, or digital designing to your business, we also offer three ptional add-ons: the Stampin' Memories add-on, the Definitely Decorative add-on, and the My Digital Studio add-on. These add-ons give you a great sampling of products you can use to showcase Stampin' Up!'s Stampin' Memories, Definitely Decorative, and digital designing lines.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm seeing STARS

Watercolour Trio Class