Patterned Pines





Enough about the 12 Days of Holidays Sale and on to the cards I have been making mostly in my head for a few weeks inspired by Craftin'Caro who blog you can visit here. Dunja turned me on to this hostess level one set from the Holiday mini catalogue! As a rule I don't get super excited about the hostess sets because it disappoints alot of my friends and customers when they find out they need to host a party to get the stamps. You can however collect orders from your friends or families to equal $200 or more and get hostess benefits that way. I would highly recommend that route. But back to the cards. I used the following three colours of cardstock and inks: Pretty in Pink, Bashful Blue and Certainly Celery with a dash of Kraft cardstock a dusting of Whisper White Craft Ink. I also used clear and white embossing powders with Versamark. For accessories I used silver cord, my pokey thing{some call it an awl}, my Stampin'Up! mat pack with the fresh favorites buttons and a corner rounder. I fooled around and made two or three sets with different greetings and different placement of the trees, cardstock and some with buttons, gems and rhinestone brads. I love buttons! Patrick of course critiqued them and said it didn't look enough like a forest and they apparently need more trees and some snow. Sorry Pat I am trying to keep it simple so I am not getting out the flocking! All images Stampin'Up! I hope you like them as much as I do. I used the scanner to capture the cards but they didn't turn out as well as I had hoped. Next time I will use the camera.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Hi !.
You may , probably very interested to know how one can manage to receive high yields .
There is no need to invest much at first. You may begin to receive yields with as small sum of money as 20-100 dollars.

AimTrust is what you haven`t ever dreamt of such a chance to become rich
AimTrust represents an offshore structure with advanced asset management technologies in production and delivery of pipes for oil and gas.

It is based in Panama with structures around the world.
Do you want to become a happy investor?
That`s your chance That`s what you really need!

I`m happy and lucky, I began to get income with the help of this company,
and I invite you to do the same. It`s all about how to choose a proper partner who uses your savings in a right way - that`s the AimTrust!.
I earn US$2,000 per day, and my first investment was 500 dollars only!
It`s easy to join , just click this link http://lexenacad.1accesshost.com/kojyzo.html
and lucky you`re! Let`s take this option together to get rid of nastiness of the life

Popular posts from this blog

I'm seeing STARS

Watercolour Trio Class