My favorite Christmas Design


I used the Stampin'Up! set Friends 24/7 which I wanted for so long. I added a half back pearl from the pretties kit to the image and some of the flocked red paper from the Christmas Cocoa Specialty Designer Paper. It is velvety and raised! I love it! Also I added some of the Olive and White taffeta ribbon from the Mistletoe Ribbon Originals, both out of the Holiday Mini Catalogue. I added a layer of green cardstock behind the Whisper White at the last minute to tie the colour in to the rest of the card. As soon as I got my dsp I realized the pattern was similar to the image in the 24/7 stamp set! It took me a month to get around to making this card but I was rolling it around in my mind for weeks. I hope you like it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm seeing STARS

Watercolour Trio Class