5th Avenue Floral Boxed Set



I LOVE IT!She was my inspiration! What a beautiful set. I really like the 5th Avenue Floral set now. Thanks to Dunja for lending it to me until I can get my own! Also I am in love with the Urban Oasis designer papers now too! I am so going to miss Baja Breeze at the end of June when it is no longer available! I ordered a Sizzix Button Sizzlit and used my Big Shot to make the buttons! Even though i absolutely L O V E buttons and have hoarded them since childhood in a restaurant size pickle jar I thought it would be more fun and economical to make my own. My stamping friends always tell me I don't use a lot of stamps that can be coloured in. I just seem to be attracted to the solid images more for some reason. Check it out! I will be offering this class at the Saturday Camp Crop-A-Lot on June 13th. I used items from my recycling bin to make the box as well as a paper cutter, patience, adhesive and my word window punch. I hope you like it as much as i do! Thank-you Andrea Walford for your designs! All images copyright Stampin'Up!



Comments

Kathy said…
Hi Betty,
Just stopped in to say hi. I love your cards! Very pretty!

Popular posts from this blog

I'm seeing STARS

Watercolour Trio Class