Spinner Card



inspired by one belonging to Elaine and another by Jessie at Cherish the Thought Scrapbooking Store in Port Moody improved by my new friend extraordinaire Kindergarten teacher and mother of four Susan. I saw Elaine's version on Alison Solven's blog Stamp Crazy after I made one with Jessie and was trying to decide how I would make mine. I knew I wanted to use patterned paper instead of stamps but still wanted to do some stamping. I used a hostess set from last year called Best Yet and another set that was featured in a mini catalogue called Sage Advice that my husband got me when I was still a Stampin'Up! customer. The papers are from the Spring~Summer Idea Book & Catalogue and are called Good Morning Sunshine! I love those designer papers. I used Old Olive and Summer Sun cardstock with a little bit of Apricot Appeal Ribbon and the Pumpkin Rhinestone Brads. You can't see the pretty and striking colour of the brads in this photo unfortunately. They just look like the clear ones. All images copyright Stampin'Up!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm seeing STARS

Watercolour Trio Class