What's Happening...





Many things have been going on since I've last been here. I attended Camp Crop-A-Lot and had a fabulous time. I finished working and started my maternity leave early on in March. I learned all about controling my bloodsugar and was reminded how to eat healthier. I visited my family doctor a lot. I peed in jars and was able to have an ultrasound and see my baby and find out the we would be having another girl. Sale-A-Bration came to an end but the fun hasn't. I had my 38th birthday. I made myself a birthday card with the Birthday Whimsy Stamp Set {all images copyright Stampin'Up!} using Regal Rose, Certainly Celery. Easter came and went without too much fuss for us. I was feeling pretty uncomfortable and getting tired by then but there was chocolate involved thanks to the Easter Bunny/Realtor Maura Boguski. Our apartment has been sold. Spring Break was a good break for all of us. On the last day before the weekend to end it I had a beautiful baby girl and named her Avalina. Her weigh is just about back up to 6lbs 10oz almost. I am breastfeeding her and my body is healing up while I try to get rid of a bad cough I got just before she was born. She is 15 days old and the apple of Marvin's eye. Anastasia is getting to like her but is having a little trouble with the adjustment to a new routine, a new family member who takes up a lot of everyone's time and attention. I am staying close to home, focusing on my nutrition, exercise, water, reading, studying scriptures and self care at this time. I am so fortunate to have so much support especially from my husband, neighbors, family, friends and church members. I feel grateful to have so many of you praying and caring for us while we welcome the change in our lives and try our best to be good parents and guide our family toward positive initiatives.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm seeing STARS

Watercolour Trio Class