my Autumn card...


Here it is folks....
I have been wanting to make a card using the Wild Wasabi paper I just got a big pack of and I finally have although I didn't include the double stitched ribbon for some reason. I used the Kindness wheel in Chocolate Chip ink on Very Vanilla paper. Then I used the Simply Said set to finish it off with Creamy Caramel and Soft Sky papers. I used my point tool and my Stampin'Up! mat pack to make the holes. I cut out the heart and used Stampin'Dimentionals to make it pop out from the card. I finished it off with 1/4" Certainly Celery grosgrain ribbon tied around the smaller section. It took me all afternoon while the children ate pb&j sandwiches after school this week and I forgot all about my son's gymnastics class, oh boy! All images Stampin'Up!

Comments

My Paper World said…
Very pretty!

Popular posts from this blog

I'm seeing STARS

Watercolour Trio Class