Happy National Scrapbooking Day!




I just had to scrapbook today! Using a 12 x 12 sheet of going gray I made an mini accordian album with my S O V E R Y set. I am happy with how it turned out and I had a lot of fun with punches and polka dots. I am a very lucky wife and mother. Looking at photographs of my family really makes me feel even more grateful with what's going on in my life! Can you see those chubby little hands trying to rip off the flowers! She's so funny. We were practicing in the bathroom today since she had a fit about wearing a diaper, pull ups or panties. It's good to stay close to home in those instances. We didn't have any extra laundry but we still have plenty.
All images copyright Stampin'Up!

Comments

Vicki Chrisman said…
Really cute!

And you answer your question about the flower magnets... the AccuCut did cut them! FUN1
Rose Ann said…
What a pretty accordion album! Very nice!!

Popular posts from this blog

I'm seeing STARS

Watercolour Trio Class