Spring Fever Promotion coming to an end soon...


Only a few more days left to take advantage of the Spring Fever promotion! If you like the POLKA DOTS AND PAISLEY stamp set and you would like to order the wheel and the designer papers that match for $48 then you can choose one more item from the Spring Mini Catalog for 1/2 price! To view the mini catalog just click HERE
to be shot right over to the Stampin'Up! website. All catalogs are now available online. I for one really really like the polka dots and paisley stamp set a whole bunch! The card above was made by my friend and fellow Stampin'Up! demonstrator Dunja. Isn't it a good one. I love it! I really do try to 'Find Joy in the Little Things' every single day. How about you?


Comments

Camp Crop-A-Lot said…
I remember getting a report card where my teacher said I had spring fever and I thought I must have had some kind of strange and mysterious illness. I wondered what it was and why I didn't feel sick or feverish. So funny!

Popular posts from this blog

I'm seeing STARS

Watercolour Trio Class