ATC swap


ATC SWAP with the girls from the Vancouver/Burnaby Scrapaholics meet up group I am part of. Last month we did a swap and here are the results! Can you guess which one is mine? Aren't they neat? For those of you who don't know ATC stands for Artist Trading Card. They are the size of a playing card which is pretty tiny compared to a card. It was a challenge for me and I had no idea I would enjoy it so much! I used my favorite papers, stamps, ribbons and punches. My favorites have changed since then but I love pink and brown combinations so that gives you a clue. This was a fun swap! Please insert your guesses by leaving a comment on this post. Hmmmmmmmmmmm... one more clue for you. My husband calls me Bird as a nickname and I do love birds. Any chance I get I use bird stamps and images. That makes it really easy to tell which one is mine, doesn't it? They are all beautiful! I can't get over how much I enjoyed this swap. Everyone's efforts turned out great! I am now in love with ATCs.

Comments

Vicki Chrisman said…
hey, thanks for coming by my blog, so I could also see yours! I'm loving these ATC's so much! Beautiful work!

Popular posts from this blog

I'm seeing STARS

Watercolour Trio Class