Love what you do. Do what you love!




Mini Starter Kit Promotion

This just-announced Mini Starter Kit promotion is targeted specifically to past demonstrators or frequent hostesses and customers.
This promotion offers a starter kit containing the same business supplies available in the traditional starter kit, along with the Greetings Galore stamp set; package of Whisper White and Bold Brights assortment card stock (8-1/2" x 11"); and a Basic Black Classic Stampin’ Pad. (you can substitute similar items of equal or lesser value.)

In addition, each new recruit will receive the Polka Dots & Paisley set absolutely free. This stamp set will be available in the upcoming Spring Mini Catalog, and was a Christmas gift to all current demonstrators from Shelli, our Stampin'Up! co-founder. Canadian demonstrators didn't receive it until after Christmas as it was sent via regular mail. I am in New Westminster so I just got mine a few weeks ago. I had a lot of fun 'playing' with it this past weekend. Shortly, I will try to upload a sample of the mini accordian album I made using it and one of the SAB sets called 'So Very'. As many of you may already know I LOVE PAISLEY and have for years and years so it was a timely gift.

The Mini Starter Kit is available for only $137, significantly less than our traditional starter kit, as it is designed for stampers who already have some supplies. It's only until the end of February so contact me soon if you are interested. I think it is a great value to get a big stamps set, some paper, all the business supplies and more! I am a fairly new demonstrator who is becoming more confident about recruiting. At first I was hesitant to sign anyone up because I didn't feel I could provide adequate training but after talking with the demo I signed up under she assured me that she could help give some needed advice and skill building helps to any new recruits. That put my mind at easy because her group of demonstrators who are under her umbrella are really fun and creative. Also there is the web site with a huge 'demonstrator only' area that has hundreds of samples and all the advice and guidance needed to get started promoting products or accessing your discount.
Here's a few pictures, one of Lillian the woman who introduced me to Stampin'Up! and a really good friend I love and am inspired by and another of me and my children on Vancouver Island at New Years.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm seeing STARS

Watercolour Trio Class