Stampin'Up! Promotion

It probably hasn't escaped your attention that I enjoy papercrafts. Most of my supplies come from a home party based company called Stampin' Up. They are well known in the industry and sell good quality stamping and paper products. In fact, one of my good friends is a Stampin' Up! demonstrator. I've been buying their products almost exclusively and it makes more sense for me to also represent this company. I am giving it a shot! If anyone wants to learn more about these products, host a party or become a demonstrator or just play with stamps and paper let me know! You can email me at meatballsspaghetti@hotmail.com or leave a comment.
For information and a peek at the products go to www.stampinup.com.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm seeing STARS

Watercolour Trio Class